(Dallas Location Only)
A medical procedure that uses a concentrated beam of light (laser) to remove unwanted hair. Unlike other hair removal lasers, our laser treatments do not target melanin, making it safe for all skin types, even dark skin tones. Its long wavelength mean fewer pulses of energy are needed, making the laser treatments shorter and more comfortable than other hair removal methods. Great for treating unwanted hair all over the body, due to it covering larger areas all at once. This quick and precise treatment is great for those who are looking for more of a long term solution.
Here at Lenox Skincare, we offer laser hair removal to all clients dealing with unwanted facial or underarm hair who want a long term solution.
• Clients who struggling with PCOS
• Clients who struggle with ingrown hairs
• Clients with light, medium, and dark skin tones who want unwanted hair removed
• Clients who struggle with uneven skin texture
• Clients who are allergic to wax or sugaring
• Clients who have sensitive skin
You can choose from a 6 treatment series or a 12 treatment series.
Each treatment is done every 3 to 4 weeks for optimal results.
For Optimal Results:
1. Best results usually requires 6 treatments at six
2. Hair follicles can remain in resting stage for up to 9 months
3. Only actively growing hair follicles will be removed
4. Most effective during the early growing phase of the hair follicle
5. Thicker darker hair responds better than finer lighter hair
6. Shave prior to your treatments
7. Do not wax within 2 weeks of your treatment
8. Stop all exfoliants,retinols, and body scrubs a week before the laser treatment
9. Do not receive any other hair removal treatments prior or during treatments.
10. No direct sun exposure prior to treatment